Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Frozen II and Ford vs Ferrari

Tuesday morning I watched Mikell's kids so she could go to the Temple. I went earlier at about 6:20 and I got to see Alison and Bob working their shift and I also saw Brit who had come in to do some inititories, it was a Peterson reunion! I love being in the Temple and I especially love when I get to see family in the Temple!

After Mikell picked up her kids Avynlea, Rylee and I went to the theater to see Frozen II. I made sure to get us the reclining seats and we had an enjoyable time watching the movie in comfort. Avynlea and I brought blankets to snuggle with and we all brought our own snacks. It was a good time, I really enjoyed the movie and the music was really great! I had fun being with my girls and am glad we were able to take the time to go.

Later that afternoon Kenedy and Alyssa came home from Rexburg for Thanksgiving break. Kefford took Kenedy and Ryker to the movies that night to see Ford vs Ferrari. Alyssa didn't want to go so they also invited Kenedy's friend Bri along. While at the theater they saw the Pollock family and Kenedy was able to chat a little bit with Tanner and his parents. They had a good time and really enjoyed the movie. Avynlea and Rylee went to Emmett to stay the night with Cousins so Alyssa and I hung out and played games, it was a good night.