Friday, May 25, 2018

Tie Dye Parties!

This year we got white shirts for our Lutes family beach shirts with the plan to tie dye them. Kefford and I brought our shirts back from California and I asked my friend Beth who is an expert at tie dying if we could come to her house and have her help us out. We went Monday night for FHE and after showing us some patterns and techniques we picked our colors and got to work. It was a lot of fun and pretty relaxing, it made me want to tie dye more things! We all enjoyed doing it and the shirts turned out pretty cool.

My Mom flew into town the next day for Kenedy's graduation and that night was Rylee's last choir concert. Kefford got some pictures of her during her first song and I feel bad that that was all the picture taking we did. I cannot believe we missed out on taking a picture with my Mom and our entire family. She did a really good job and her concert was the best one yet since it only lasted 30 minutes!
Ashleigh and Andrew Brown drove into town the next day with Heather arriving on Friday. They brought their white shirts and I took them over to Beth's for some more tie dying fun. We are definitely going to have the best shirts on the beach this year!