Saturday, May 5, 2018

Rocky Mountain Prom

When Drew Kashyap found out Kenedy was not going to her Prom with a date he decided to ask her to his Prom. He also volunteered to take her to her Prom but she already had plans with her friends and was ok with just going with friends. She was excited to be going to his Prom though.    

I had Dance Connection recitals I had to be at all day and so Kenedy came to the school during recitals so I could do her hair. She wanted a half up crown braid and it turned out really cute. She wore the same dress and looked just as beautiful. 
Since I couldn't be there to take pictures Gabi Caroaca stepped in as friend and photographer.






Kenedy told me she had so much fun at this Prom with Drew. Because of being in the Verona Ward she said she knew a lot of people there and was really friendly when she saw any one she knew. This was her and Drew's third dance together and I am glad that they have become such good friends.