Sunday, May 6, 2018

April and May Mashup

I take my kids to the Temple every Tuesday after school to do baptisms. Because we go so much the Baptistry workers have gotten to know us and always make comments when they see us about how often we come and how much they love seeing us. It has been such a great blessing having the Temple so close. On this Tuesday Ryker had Track practice so it was just us girls. I thought it was cute that Kenedy and Avynlea were matching so I made them let me take a picture.
Trying new hairstyles in my hair is always fun for me and I really loved this particular style of making a "hair bow" out of my hair with part of my pony. I thought it turned out so cute!
Kenedy and I went over to Lana's so we could get her Graduation Announcements done. I let Kenedy make all of the decisions on how her card should look since it was for her Graduation. The finished product was not how I had been picturing it but it did turn out really cute and Kenedy loved it, that's all that mattered.
Rylee has been toying with the idea of cutting her hair and finally one day she told me she wanted to do it. She showed me a picture of what she had in mind and after making sure that she was sure I booked an appointment with my friend Angela Kashyap.
Rylee looks so cute with her new do and I love how healthy her hair looks and feels. She made a great decision and we have had fun playing around with the shorter hair.
At the beginning of all my Kinderstars dance classes we stretch our feet by putting them in a circle and pointing and flexing them. My girls like to get as close to my feet as they can and while I usually have them move back so we have room on this day I thought all of our feet in the middle looked really cute so I snapped a picture. I sure love little dancing feet.
Avynlea and Rylee were at the Hansen's playing with their kids and Kim sent me a picture of the girls being cute with Kate. Such fun girls!