Friday, May 18, 2018

This and That

I bought some key lime pie and orange cream flavored licorice for us all to try. When I gave Kefford his he mentioned that they never have black licorice in the Twizzler brand. I told him that we did see the black licorice and the next time we were at the store I snapped a picture with Avynlea holding a package for proof.
Playing around with some of Instagrams filters.
Rylee had safe patrol after school and so I had to go pick her up that week instead of her taking the bus home. She was on ball duty that week and I got to the school in time to see her carrying out her duties. I rolled down the window and took her picture and yelled out "Hey Ball Girl!". She was not amused but she sure looked cute!
Kenedy sent me a picture of some photo editing she did and it made me laugh a lot.