Sunday, May 27, 2018

Temple with my Family

With Mom, Ashleigh and Andrew Brown in town we could not pass up the opportunity to go to the Temple to do inititories. Mom and I went and did a session the previous day which was awesome and it was even more awesome to go back to do more Temple work with more of my family. After us girls were done we went up to look in the Celestial room. Ashleigh has not been in this Temple yet so I gave her a somewhat tour. We even got to peek into the Bride's room which is so beautiful! They wanted to see the Baptismal font so we went to the waiting room past the Temple desk and sat and waited for the guys to come out. so they could go also.  I kept checking out the front to see if they somehow snuck past us but never saw them. We were sitting and waiting for about half an hour when Kefford poked his head around the front partition and motioned to us. It seems they got done before us and had been waiting in the front waiting room. Too funny! Once we got our group back together we went down to see the font and then out to walk on the Temple grounds and take a couple of pictures. It really was a great night!

Emily and her family arrived late Friday night with Breana in tow. I wanted to take my Mom and sisters to my friends boutique, Hattie and Grace, which is an online boutique she runs out of her house. The great thing about her being local is I can go to her house and try on the pieces rather then just ordering them and hoping they fit. The last time I was there she had some really cute stuff and I knew my family would love them so I took them to her house Saturday night. Lindsey has all of her clothing in an upstairs bedroom and she just let us go on up, shut the door, and have fun trying things on and modeling for each other. We had such a great time and laughed so much that night, it was really great fun. We all ended up getting some cute dresses and wore them to church the next day. We took a picture of us in our new Hattie and Grace clothes and I think we look pretty great!