Sunday, May 6, 2018

Good fun with Friends


Ryker went to the movies with his Verona ward friends and had a pretty good time. I am thankful these kids have kept Ryker involved with them as they are good kids and such a fun group.
Maya Thompson, Ryker, Adi Klemme, Hannah Terrel, Parker Myers and Nathan Fergusen

I had to be at the Dance Connection dance recital all day Saturday the 5th of May and at the end of the day Cyndi, my boss, took us out to eat. Avynlea was at the recital helping me all day so she got to come and I invited Kefford to come along with Rylee who would have been left home alone. We went to Fiesta Guadalajara because it was Cinco de Mayo and it was quite the wait. Apparently Mexican food is a popular meal on this day ;). I thought it was cute seeing Kefford sitting with his arms around Avynlea and Rylee and had to take a picture.
Avynlea and I after a long day of dance recitals, we were pretty exhausted. 
I took Avynlea and her friend Rose along with Rylee and Ryker and his friends Ady and Nathan to the Emmett Youth Appreciation Day. They had fun hanging out with friends and I had fun relaxing and not worrying about chasing after kids. Having older kids definitely has it's advantages.

Kefford signed Ryker up to attend a Youth Hunting Camp for a day one Saturday and Ryker had a lot of fun shooting guns safely all day.