Sunday, March 18, 2018

State Cheer

On March 16th Kenedy had her last State Cheer Competition. Kefford and I went with Avynlea and Alison and Trista came to watch as well. Trista told me a couple weeks before that she wanted to come but she wanted it to be a surprise, so I couldn't tell Kenedy. We were able to find Kenedy after one of her performances and it was fun to see her surprised that Trista was there. Trista also brought Kenedy some flowers which was super sweet.
This was a long competition and Avynlea and I were troopers to sit through the entire thing. Kefford, Trista and Alison left after her last event. 

Kenedy was pretty disappointed with the results of her final competition, they did not place in anything and got a lot of weird deductions. I was happy to be able to be there to support my girl and will miss watching her cheer.