Saturday, March 31, 2018

A few randoms

I drive Rylee to the bus stop during the winter months and we wait there together for the bus to come. On this day Rylee felt she was still too tired and needed to take a quick nap while we waited for the bus to arrive. She really makes me laugh sometimes, I love her independent little self!
One Friday night I got a face time call from Brit and Kelsey's littles. Their parents went to the Temple and they got bored so they decided to face time us. I screen shot some pictures of our chat and had fun visiting with them for a little bit. I am glad they felt comfortable enough to want to ease some of their boredom by chatting with us. They are little cuties!

That same night we watched Whitney's kids so she and Dustin could go to the Temple. Sadie and Maddie loved treating Kenedy like their Horsey and she was a good sport to play along with them.

 Kefford and I took Rylee, Ave and Ryker along with Ryker friend Ty to go to Emmett to help clean the highway. It was a very cold, rainy and windy day which made it not so much fun to be on the side of the road cleaning up the garbage but nobody complained, we got the job done and got ice cream shakes as a reward. I love the sense of pride and accomplishment I feel when I work hard and look at the job I just did. 


Emily gave me this Ariel shirt for my birthday which I LOVE. I wore it one day and thought to take a picture and send it to her. She wrote back that she was wearing almost the exact outfit that day, ripped jeans, red cardigan and a white shirt, so funny!