Sunday, March 18, 2018

March Randoms

I have loved watching my girls share and develop their talent by playing the hymns in Young Womens. Both Kenedy and Avynlea have been able to play and it makes me happy every time they do.
Karli asked me to baby sit her two youngest, Beckam and Fischer, while she went to the Temple. I had fun playing with them and getting to know their fun personalities better.
For "Pi" day, 3.17, I made a chocolate cream pie. It turned out tasting so delicious and I was pretty proud of it!
While on track break Rylee got to go with me to Costco and we had a little lunch date in the food court eating hot dogs. I have really loved having Rylee home with me and will miss these days when she goes off to Middle School in the Fall.
I was waiting at the Library to pick Avynlea up for Piano lessons after school and it made my book loving heart so happy to see her walking to me while reading a book. Love!