Friday, March 16, 2018

Basketballs and Beams

I could not make it to Rylee's last game of the season because Avynlea had a gymnastics meet at the same time and I could not be in two places at once. Kefford and Kenedy went to watch Rylee while I went to the meet. Kenedy was super great to take some pictures for me. I always love watching my kids doing what they love and Rylee really loves basketball. She is not the greatest at the sport but she tries hard and I can see improvement each time she plays. She made one basket this season which was pretty awesome to watch and I got it on video which is always exciting. Rylee has so much fun playing ball and is a lot of fun to watch, she makes great faces.
Avynlea had her gymnastics meet which was not so much fun and only because it takes forever, like 3+ hours and most of it is spent sitting and waiting for things to happen. We were able to stay for Avynlea to do beam, bar and vault but we had to leave before she could do her floor routine because we had tickets to a play that we had to get to. I loved watching Avynlea perform her routines she is getting really good at gymnastics and loves doing it. 
Because we had to leave before Avynlea could finish the meet her coach let her finish in class the next Thursday. I missed seeing her floor routine but I did get to see her receive her blue ribbons and gold medal. Avynlea got first in all four of her events and that was really exciting. She is a winner!