Sunday, March 18, 2018

Esther Simplot Park...again :)

Heather came to visit for her Spring Break and on the first Sunday that she was here we took her with us to Esther Simplot park. We wanted to go again because it was so much fun the last time we went and also because Rylee was not with us before. On our drive to the park I snapped ap picture of Ryker and Rylee being a little bit stinky to poor smashed Avynlea.
Rylee and Avynlea had fun going down the slide and the little girl in the picture was at the park with her family and took an interest in my kids and their sliding. She would direct them on what to do and then had them helping her with her sliding. It was kind of cute.
Kenedy and Avynlea 
I got a couple pictures of Kefford but never managed to get one of Heather or I. I had the video camera and was taking video of all of us so at least I got us on that.

And Ryker figured out how to sit on the pole but quickly realized how uncomfortable it was. Hahaha
It was so nice to spend some times outdoors in the sunshine and enjoy warmer weather and family!