Friday, March 16, 2018

Happy Birthday Dear Rylee!

Rylee woke up early on her birthday excited and really wanting to open some presents. I let her open the new clothes I got her and she put them on and wore them all day!
After she got ready for the day I let her open the gift her best friend Serena dropped off for her. A cute fox bowl filled with treats, hair bows, and bean boozed refill beans. She has such a sweet friend!
For breakfast Rylee got a chocolate muffin

Poor Rylee did not have the greatest of birthdays. I tried my hardest to help celebrate her but we had a lot of other things going on that day that got in the way. Kenedy had her State cheer tournament That Kefford, Ave and I went to and that took up most of the day. We also got our new couches that day and Kefford and I were busy getting those set up.

After the cheer competition we had Rylee open the rest of her presents. She got money and cards from her Grandma's Bonnie and Alison. She got new shoes, a new DS game and her favorite candy. 

Also a delicious dinner of spaghetti, her favorite!
Alison sent this photo of her, Maddie, Sadie, Kinsley and Caleb dressed in their St Patrick's Day green. We got Alison the shirt for her March 15th birthday and she was happy to report that she loves it!
Rylee requested an Oreo cake and I was happy to deliver. :)

Rylee's Favorites...
  1. Dinner: Spaghetti and Meatballs
  2. Dessert: Ice-cream
  3. Candy: Skittles and Twix
  4. Color: Navy Blue
  5. Friend: Serena Ioset
  6. Scripture Story: Moses parting the Red Sea
  7. Primary Song: I will be what I believe
  8. Radio Song: We are Young by Fun
  9. Book: Maze Runner by James Dashner
  10. Movie: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Parts 1 and 2
  11. TV Show: The Flash
  12. Thing to do: Swim
  13. Place to go: Both Grandma's Houses
  14. School Subject: Reading
5 Things I Love about Rylee...
  1. Rylee makes the funniest faces when she is playing basketball, doing tricks on the trampoline, running around...really anytime she is active and having fun and I love seeing her cute face pulling cute faces. 
  2. Rylee has been having such a great 5th grade year. She loves her teachers and I love that she loves doing good in school. She usually has her homework done by the time she gets home from school because she does it on the bus which is awesome and has never had a missing assignment. I love when she tells me about her day and the funny things that happened. So far school has been a really positive experience for our Rylee.
  3. I love how good Rylee is getting at playing the piano. She is good to practice most days in the morning before school and will randomly go in and play pieces she loves and knows on the piano throughout the day. 
  4. Rylee loves going to church and I love that she loves primary and learning Gospel Stories. She is excited her Dad is serving in the primary so she can see him during Sharing Time. Rylee struggles sometimes with going to Activity Days, I am not sure why although I suspect it is her introvertism kicking in, but she always has fun once she gets there and is good to be involved and helpful.
  5. I love that Rylee loves to read and she is constantly looking for new books to read and explore. When she finds a good one she will tell me about it and it warms my book loving heart that we share this interest.