Wednesday, March 14, 2018

R is for Responsible Rylee


I got a letter in the mail from Rylee's school telling me that she was being awarded the Responsibility award for the month. I was really happy for Rylee and tried to keep it a surprise for her. She came home from school a week later telling me that Mr Thornburg sent me an email and was asking if I had seen it. I assumed it was a secret but Rylee seemed to know about it so I let her know that I had received a letter. 
I was happy to go to the assembly recognizing the award winners and am super proud of Rylee for the responsible person that she is. I am also happy that her teacher recognizes her good works, she is such a great kid. 


All of the Responsible award winners!


I was able to see Kenedy working with her third graders and that was really fun.