Monday, March 26, 2018

March Madness

One Sunday night we headed over to visit with Mikell and her family for a little while. As we were leaving Kefford decided to pick Rylee up and carry her like a toddler. It was a hilariously funny awkward moment.
For her birthday Rylee really wanted to got to Piggy pigs and paint some pottery. Heather and I took her the week after her Birthday while she was on Track Break and the other kids were in school. She chose the cutest little snail to paint and had fun picking colors and painting. Serena had invited her over for the afternoon but Rylee finished painting her piece sooner then we were supposed to head over to drop her off so we went over to Big Lots to look around and kill time.
While at Bog Lots we spotted all of the St Patricks Day stuff so I had Rylee put on a flower headband and pose for a picture. Such a pretty face this one has!
After we dropped Rylee off at her friends Heather and I went to the Village to look for dresses for Andrews wedding, we did not find any thing but we had lots of fun being together and looking. 
Later on in the week Ryker had a track meet and Heather and I went to cheer him on. It was good to be there for Ryker but it was not the funnest of times. It was cold and rainy and my umbrella broke so I was left to the elements for most of the meet. I was fasting that day for Kenedy and by the time the meet came around I was pretty hangry. While we were waiting for Ryker to do his events I decided to break my fast at the concessions stand with a bag of popcorn and a Butterfinger, not what I was hoping for but it did help me feel better. It took forever for Ryker to complete his events, he did the 400, the 200, the long jump and the high jump. We did not know anything about track and especially did not know how short the shorts are that he had to wear and poor Ryker looked a little sad with his long white skinny legs in his short shorts. After the meet we ordered him some compression leggings to wear for the rest of the season.
I am glad that we took the time to go to his meet because I know Ryker appreciated it. He told me how nice it was to have people there to cheer him on.
After the meet we hurried home to get some real dinner, Kefford got some pizza for us to eat. We came in and fill up our plates and I was just sitting down to eat when I realized that nobody picked Avynlea up from Gymnastics. Oh no, I left my plate of food and hurried to retrieve her. I was over an hour late and Avynlea was not happy. Poor girl, I don't blame her.
We let Avynlea invite her Verona friends over for a late night. They ate caramel corn and played games inside and then went outside to have some more fun. While outside they wanted to play with Bonnie the Bunny and let him out of his cage to wander around. After they were done with outside they came in for a while before we realized they never put Bonnie back in his cage. It was dark outside and Bonnie was black so hunting for him was really hard with just our cell phone flashlights. Poor Rylee was so upset because Bonnie had escaped the backyard and we were all having hard time locating him. We searched the block many times with no luck but Kefford saved the day by looking in the backyard of the neighbor behind us and there was Bonnie just waiting to be found. I was grateful for the Tender Mercy of being able to locate Rylee's Bunny. She was so happy to have him found and immediately forbade Avynlea from ever letting him out again.

Bridger, Avynlea, Katie, Austin, Natalie and Tessa

Our friends the Hansen's invited us over for Family night to watch the Greatest Showman. We have not seen it yet and were excited to finally watch the movie we have been hearing positive things about everywhere. The Hansen's have five kids and most of them are pretty wild. After the movie they enjoyed playing around with my kids and were true to form, totally crazy.


Heather and I

I discovered a hidden talent I never knew I had and had Heather capture my wonky eyes in photo so I could see how they looked.
Another picture at the Hansen's, Kenedy and Henry who was being pretty calm for a minute.

One evening Rylee and I were the only ones home and we decided to go to Reeds Dairy to get some ice cream. We both got delicious flavors and it was fun spending one on one time with my Rylee