Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Eve

For New Year Eve we drove out to the Farm to stay the night with Keffords family. I showed Rylee a couple of shirts she could wear that day and she picked the cute purple and blue plaid one. When I asked her how she wanted her hair she giggled and told me in two french braids. After I was done braiding she asked me if I know why she wanted french braids, I had no idea. She told me, with giggles, that it was because with her plaid shirt she now looks like a cowgirl. She completed the look by putting on Avynleas cowgirl hat. She was looking so cute on the drive to the farm that I had to take her picture. I was sitting in the back because Kenedy was driving and I would rather Kefford be up front keeping an eye on things.
Avynlea used her hair chalk that morning and looked pretty cute with her colored hair.
Rylee got a hold of my phone and took a picture of her cute socks from Grandma Alison. 
That night Bob bought pizza and all of the family were there except Mikell and her family and Sara. Lance and Kelsey came over with their boys and brought the leftover fireworks from the Fourth of July. Most everyone bundled up and gathered outside to watch the show. I stayed inside and watched from the window because it was way too cold for me. I saw just fine from the window and enjoyed it more where I could be warm rather then outside freezing. Kenedy took my phone so that she could take pictures. I thought the fireworks were awesome and so much fun. I even think they were a better show then what was done on the 4th. Maybe because it is darker earlier and we could see the lights better. I don't know but it was great. We were also able to watch Boise State play in the Fiesta Bowl. What an awesome game! I love watching it and love that we won again! We are 3-0 for wins in the Fiesta Bowl!









Kenedy came in after the Fireworks and I told her that she looked kind of like a bum. She let me take a picture of her being all Bum like.
Rylee was pretty cute too.
I thought Bailey and Ryker looked cute huddled around Rykers tablet. 
Once it got later we put the kids to bed and Kefford and I stayed up with Whitney and Dustin, Kylie and Andrew and Kelsey and Brit to play games. It was a lot of fun and I could not believe that we stayed up till about 12:30 playing. It was a fun New Years and the first one in a very long time that I was actually awake for the New Year.