Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Busy Thursday!

It never fails that the last week of school before Christmas Break is always really busy. Thursday of this week was extra busy with so many things going on that I was ready to be done with it all. Rylee had her Christmas Recital at school which I went to and she did a really good job. I loved watching all of her facial expressions and she was so good at them that I couldn't help thinking that she would be good in some type of Drama. 

After school I had to rush the girls home to get them ready for what came next. Rylee had to go to her Winter Dance Show while Avynlea performed at her Honor Choir Concert. I had to be at the Dance performance and so I missed being able to watch Avynlea. I was sad about that but realize I cannot do everything and be everywhere. I was able to get some pictures of Rylee and then I found some pictures of her that the Dance photographer took.




After the Dance show took Rylee home and headed over to the Varsity Basketball game where Kenedy and Avynlea were. Kefford dropped them off after the choir concert because Avynlea had signed up to do the Warriors cheer clinic and they were performing at halftime. I did bring a book with me but I saw my friend Lana and was able to sit with her and have Aubree keep me entertained,

Avy is in the middle with the long black leggings and gray shoes.




Avynleas friend Paige also signed up to do it and so I took a couple of pictures of her performing also. She is on the end with black and green leggings.

Cute girls!