Thursday, December 4, 2014

Tree Decorating

Once Thanksgiving was done it was time to put up our Christmas Tree. I am loving that my kids are old enough that I can just sit and watch the happenings. Tree decorating is not a favorite thing of mine but I love watching my kids do it. After they were done putting up their own Avy and Rylee got out my and Keffords ornaments and started placing them on the three. They also got very curious about dates and ages and so for the time it took them to hang my ornaments all I heard was " how old were you in 1981...1995...2007...1978...1985..." Cute curious kids.






Last year Alison bought me a sabastian the crab ornament because one of my kids, I think Ryker, insisted on it. He was with her while she was buying ornaments and I got a special one because my Ryker was watching out for me. :)
A couple of months ago my friend Cristal went to Disneyworld with her family and I was the lucky one asked to take them to the airport at five in the morning and then pick them up two weeks later at midnight. Because i am so awesome she brought me back a delicious cake pop and the cutest Ariel ornament. I love the Little Mermaid and awesome friends!
Avy and Rylee decided to get fancy and model the tinsel.

Then Ryker joined in. Apparently modeling is serious business!
Avy got to hang the star this year and it was a bit tricky since the star holder decided to be broken. I think this is the last year of this star and we are going to have to get a new one for next year.


I love having the Christmas decorations up and I love our beautiful Christmas tree filled with ornaments tat mean something and bring back awesome memories. Tis the Season!