Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Oh the Beard!

This year Kefford decided to participate in "No Shave November". I was not sure how I would feel about him with a beard since he has not really grown one out before, but I was on board with him trying it out. It's his facial hair after all and I think I spent the entire month without shaving my legs not because of the no shave thing, just because I get lazy and don't feel like it. So we were even in the no shaving department.  
He had a lot of comments on his beard throughout the month and a lot of them were geared towards thinking I was not liking his beard or ready for him to shave. But to the tell the truth I thought he looked really good with his beard. I liked the hints of gray and I thought he looked really handsome. I was really bummed when the end of November came and it was time for him to shave. He just looked really good! So like most Men shaving their beards, Kefford did it in stages. He then took a picture with each kid in the different facial hair stages he created.



Whitney sends the kids birthday cards with a coupon for a free A&W ice-cream cone. In Ryker's card there were two coupons, one for him and one for me! Yay I love ice-cream! So Ryker and I picked a rainy day after school before I had to pick up the Elementary kids to get our ice-cream. It was super delicious and such a yummy treat. I love ice-cream cones, the cone being my favorite part!!