Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Women's Broadcast

On Saturday I got to go to the General Womens Meeting of Stake Conference with Kenedy and Avynlea. We got there a little bit closer to the starting time and so there were not a lot of seats to pick from. Avynlea found us some seats in the very front that she was excited about. Kenedy was not thrilled and wanted one that was not the front but Avynlea was in front seat sitting heaven and so we had to stay. The meeting was amazing and all of the speakers had so many important things to talk about. I loved listening to all of them and look forward to them being published so that I can read them over and over again. Avynlea and Kenedy did great during the meeting and I hope that the things they might have needed to hear were heard. I am so happy that I get to do this with my girls and am excited that the next one will be attended by me and all three of my girls! After the meeting was over we got to eat little pies provided by our Stake Relief Society Presidency. I had one of the boysenberry pies which was delicious and I was happy about, until I spotted the pecan pies! I LOVE pecan pie and so I had to grab one and eat it. Luckily these were super mini pies, not even the size of a slice, so I felt OK eating two. While we were eating I had my girls take some pictures with me to document this fun time. I love my girls and I love this Gospel and I am forever grateful to be a part of this wonderful church and to have a strong Testimony!