Thursday, September 4, 2014

Selfies!

 We went to go watch Kenedy cheer again and while I personally did not take any pictures I found this awesome picture that was posted on the meridian warriors cheer page. Yay! I have fun watching Kenedy cheer and I could see this week that she was a lot more confident and was stronger with her movements. Go Kenedy!
I was playing with my phone and after I took this picture Rylee wanted to jump in.


I was laughing at her squinty eyes and so I told her to try opening her eyes more and so she did and then I had to copy her and do it too.
Someone took this picture of me without my knowledge and I wish I would have known because I wouldn't have minded smiling for the picture. 
I suspect the culprit was Kenedy since I found these two shots after the one of me. 

and two more of me and Rylee