Sunday, September 28, 2014

Teenagers

I think we know by now that it is a given that Kenedy is going to hijack my phone and use it for her own selfie taking enjoyment. 
She even had her Dad take part and he decided to show off my CPR certified card.
On Wednesday the Mia Maids were doing some service at my neighbors house and Kenedy told her Leaders that they could all come over to our house after they were done and have their treats here. They came after I had put the other kids to bed and while I was working on Rylee's adorable halloween costume. I continued with my sewing while they dished up their ice-cream and visited. While all of this was going on Kenedy's friends hijacked my phone for their own amusement. What is it with teenagers and selfies? :) 
Megan and Lauryn Warner

Lauryn and Kenedy



While they had a little down time during their service Kenedy and Lauryn did some best friend selfies.

When I was at the football game watching Kenedy cheer I saw a kid wearing a Meridian High Swim Team shirt and what was written on the back made me laugh. At the end of the game I mustered up my courage and asked him if I could take a picture. He was fine with it and when I told him I swam in High School he asked me what year I graduated. I laughed and told him it was a long time ago and in California. Me and most of my siblings grew up competitive swimming and so I had to send them this picture because I knew they would love it also.
Kenedy went to Megan and Lauryn's 15th birthday celebration and had a good time. Their Mom sent me a couple of pictures she took of the group of girls. When I got the picture my first thought was, wow, Kenedy looks beautiful, and then, I thought, these girls look way too old. What is a Mom to do? I am so glad Kenedy has such great friends!
Kenedy, Ashlynn, Lauryn, Megan, Keri and Carolyne