Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Daddy Daughter Dance

Our Ward put on a Daddy Daughter Dance and my two littles were most excited about it. Kenedy had other plans and didn't really want to go so she was off the hook. Kefford was not thrilled about it but agreed to go because his girls were so excited. Kenedy picked out a couple of dress options for the girls to wear and they went with what they liked and looked so cute. I had to get a couple of pictures before they left.




As they were leaving I reminded Kefford to make sure his girls have a good time and to enjoy it himself. Our friend Seth Nicholes took a couple of pictures of Kefford dancing with his "Dates" and then texted them to me. What a nice guy, he must know I love pictures!

The dance was from 6-8 and they got home around 7:30, I was impressed Kefford lasted that long! They came home with cupcakes for me and a little box filled with candy also for me. I love that they know the way to my heart!! Kefford said there were treats and candy galore. Avynlea and Rylee had a lot of fun dancing and taking pictures with their Dad. What a great night for them!
The next day I was sent through email their "Photo Booth" pictures.



Avynlea took some with her friend Victoria as well