Saturday, October 4, 2014

A Cheerleader and a Camera Phone

Kenedy had cheer pictures on Friday after school. She had one hour from the time school got out to get ready and be back at the school for group and individual shots. I asked her how she was going to do her hair and she said probably just flat ironed hair. I thought she needed to be a little bit more fancy and I suggested she curl her hair. She does not think she is good at curling her hair and so I asked my friend Michelle Porter if she would curl Kenedy's hair with her wand. She does her daughter's hair all the time and it always looks so cute, we were so happy when she agreed to do it. Kenedy does not have too thick of hair and so it only took Michelle about 25 minutes to curl. This gave us enough time to run home so that Kenedy could brush her teeth and apparently also take a bunch of pictures with my phone. She looks beautiful but I am getting a little irritated with all of the "surprise" pictures popping up on my phone from this teenager. I had to tell her no more taking pictures on my phone without permission. I don't like that my phone is being played with without my knowledge. It makes me nervous that something could happen to it, phones are not cheap. 

Anyway these pictures were taken and Kenedy is beautiful and her hair looked awesome! I also love that while she does wear make-up she keeps it light and more natural. She is naturally a beautiful girl and I think it is awesome that she enhances her natural beauty with light make-up rather then covering it with a ton of make-up like some girls tend to do.