Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sunday Walk

Having church at 9 is really great. I like getting up and going with no down time in between, for me it is just easy. Unfortunately the rest of the day can start to drag a little. On this particular day by 4 or 5 I was feeling pretty restless and so I announced I was going on a walk and anyone who wanted to could come and join me. Avynlea and Rylee were the only ones that took me up on my offer. It had rained a tiny bit right before and so I told the girls they could bring their umbrellas. They ended up not needing them but opened them and used them for a bit anyway. For some reason it is fun to walk under an opened umbrella. :)

Rylee found this huge mushroom and I told her she could pick it as long as she did not try to eat it.





I had a good, fun walk with my two girls. We walked 3.5 miles and they did not complain once, just went with it and enjoyed it. Love my kids!