Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall is coming!

Kefford was dealing with some phone issues one night and had to use the home cell phone to make his call to Sprint. This phone is pretty junky and the battery does not last long. Kenedy took this picture of Kefford while he was on the phone with it plugged in. 

I took some pictures of some of my awesome Fall decor to send to my Mom. The wreath I made last year at our Super Saturday and I love it! The different pumpkins I got at the Holiday House Boo-tique, the top ones last year and the bottom ones this year. I love decorating with pumpkins and I love all of the different wooden ones I find. 


Another picture of Kenedy Cheering. This one was taken at the Varsity Homecoming game. JV got to go and cheer with Varsity which was a lot of fun for her. She is the cute one on the end.
This is a picture of the entire squad taken before the game. Kenedy is bottom row 3rd from the left.