Thursday, September 18, 2014

Katy Perry!

Tuesday was the day of the Katy Perry concert. Heather and I went walking that morning and then hung out at the house waiting for Mom and Ashleigh to get home from work. Once they got home we jumped in the car and headed to Downtown Disney for some Dinner. We ate at the Rainforest Cafe and it was really fun and the food was delicious. I ordered a Gaucamole Burger and oh boy it was tasty. I loved this restaurant because it had such a cool atmosphere. It was like we were in an actual Rainforest with tables and food :). Every half hour lightening and thunder would happen and that was pretty cool. 
As a side note somehow Heather, Ashleigh and I all wore white. It was a happy accident. A couple of weeks earlier I ordered a really cute top to wear to the concert and of course it shipped the day before I left. So no new top for me to wear :( I just went with my plain white tee and jazzed it up with a cute necklace.
We walked around Downtown Disney a bit after dinner and I took a couple of pictures at the Lego store. The first one was for Avynlea since Belle is her favorite Princess and the second one was for Ryker.

We stopped at the sweets shop where we each got a treat and then I got some treats to take home to my family. I also got a really awesome Halloween bowl to add to my collection. :)

Then it was time to go see Katy Perry. It was such a fun concert, she puts on a really entertaining show. Some of it was a little bit much but overall I loved it and would definitely go see her again if given the chance. We were way up in the nose bleeds but it was not that big of a deal we still saw everything, just not up close. Heather bought fun glow in the dark glasses for us to wear and I think I wore mine the entire time.



They were handing out these prism glasses and the very last sone she sang was "Firework" and that is when we were told to put on our prism glasses. It was the coolest thing ever! The glasses amped up the lights and effects and made them even more magical, so, so cool!








Thanks goes to Heather for scoring the tickets and inviting me and thanks also to my family for letting me leave and have this fun time with my Mom and Sisters!!!