Saturday, May 6, 2023

Last Lacrosse Game

Kenedy and Tyler are doing a civil ceremony because a lot of his side are non-members and we all feel it is important to include them. They are doing the sealing the day after. So for the civil wedding I found plans on Etsy for a wedding arbor that we really liked and Kefford was able to build it. This is the picture I took before we stained it of the finished product and it looks so good! I love it, Kefford did such a good job and I am excited to be able to have Kenedy and Tyler use it at their wedding.
Rylee and I have been super excited ever since a library was announced for our area. Finally it has been completed and when I found out they were having their grand opening I had to take Rylee. As soon as we were able Rylee, Kefford and I headed over to the library to check it out. It is a beautiful new library with a lot of potential and I am excited to have one so much closer and faster to get to.
Rylee had her last game of the season and Alison was able to come and watch which was so fun. It was cold and rainy and luckily I had a blanket and Alison brought an umbrella to huddle under. The girls did not win the game and ended the season without any wins but this was the best they have ever played and all of them did a really great job. I am proud of this team for their hard work and for them not letting their frustrations set them back and I am so glad they have coaches who care more about learning and teamwork then making the girls feel bad for not winning, they are very encouraging.


The next day we had ballet practice at the studio and we had coloring pages and blocks for the girls to play with while waiting. They were so cute and my girls did such a good job performing their dance at the practice.