Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Browns come to Town!

Rylee and Avynlea messing with the .5 on my phone camera, they take the weirdest pictures.
I was so excited on Monday that Ashleigh flew into town with her family for Kenedy's wedding. I was so happy that they came Monday and that I had a couple of days with just them before anyone else arrived. I picked them up from the airport and Atticus and Abigail were instantly ok with me. I wasn't worried about Atticus but I figured Abigail might have some reservations. She had none! I took her out from the stroller and she let me hold her and play with her, it was great, we had instant connection and she loved me. A lot of times during the next couple of days she would come to me to have hold her rather then her parents, it was great!
Atticus loved Avynlea ad Rylee and they loved him right back. These three were instant besties and he had fun being doted on by his older cousins. A couple of nights they would go and hang out on one of their beds and have pillow talk, talking about anything and everything, and Atticus loved it! My girls love their cousins and they love them right back!
The Browns were going to have Phoenix do their family pictures back in November but had to reschedule because of them getting sick and not coming. They were able to do it Tuesday night and from what I saw the pictures were looking good. I took a couple of pictures so Ashleigh could see them and while Atticus was getting his pictures I noticed he didn't really know what to do with his hands so I told him to put them in his pockets. He did and he looked so stinking cute, from then on that was his go to pose, sticking his hands in his pockets, what a little cutie.


Wednesday evening was when most of the rest of my family was showing up but before they came we had some fun at the park. I took the Browns to Fuller park and they had fun playing on the equipment and then throwing rocks in the pond.


I loved having Ashleigh with me for the first part of the week. She helped me with wedding stuff, making decisions and shopping for food, she was the best helper and I a so grateful they were able to come!