Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Elder Peterson Week 85

I have left Vidor... I am really sad about it. I apologize for writing this so late, but yesterday was SUPER busy and I did not have any time to sit down and write an email. I also don't have a lot of time this morning, so this one will be lame.

I got transferred to the Pine Trails, Cloverleaf area in the Summerwood zone. I don't have any special assignment, which I'm happy about. I'm just senior companion. My companion is Elder Green from Ogden, Utah. He's been out for almost 6 months. I'm happy to not be in leadership right now, because I just want to work and focus on my area. No more mail runs or nightly meetings. Just serving in Cloverleaf. The apartment is actually kinda nice. It could use some vacuuming and dusting, but I am comfortable here.

I used Monday to say goodbye to some people in Vidor and seriously, I'm going to miss that place. I learned a lot in the time I was serving there. But, now it's time for change. I've got 3 months left, which means this is probably my last area. It's time to shake off the dust and work until I drop. God lives and this is His work. The church is true! 

Now I'm gonna eat my breakfast burrito.

-Elder Peterson

A kid in Vidor has this mariokart hotwheels track and I'm super jealous.