Saturday, May 27, 2023

Avy's last day of High School, Ben's Graduation and Saratoga Springs Temple Open House

On Wednesday May 24th Avynlea had her last day of High School and I cannot believe she is graduating. I love Avynlea so much and will miss her when she leaves for College but know she will do great things and be a force for good in this world. 
For our Young Women class activity we asked Katie Williams if she would do woodworking with the girls. Katie is so good at creating and building things with wood and we were so happy she was willing to share her talent. The girls picked a jewelry holder to learn how to build and the end product turned out so good!
Alexa Lish, Lola Lindley, Eliza Lewis. Kate Williams and Piper Walker
Kennedy Christiansen

I found pictures o my phone of Rylee having a good time taking selfies. I like finding these photos

On Thursday May 25th I drove to Utah for Bens Graduation. Kefford had to work, Avynlea had to work and had plans and Rylee was still in school so I went by myself. I enjoyed being able to spend time with my family and on Monday, Memorial Day, I drove Holme with Mom in tow. She came with me to spend the week and be in Idaho for Avynlea's Graduation.

Mom, Kenedy, Heather, Emily, Elizabeth and Andrew all at Ben's Graduation

Proud of this kid and love him lots
Kenedy, Ben and Elizabeth

Elizabeth and Heather

Saturday night Emily got us reservations to your the newest Utah Temple the Saratoga Springs Temple. Before the Temple Tour we went to dinner and ate great food and ice cream. Its always a fun time when we get together!
Tyler, Kenedy, Emily, Matt, Ben, Mom, Heather, Elizabeth, Andrew and Isabelle

Being in the Temple was great, it is a beautiful Temple and I loved being able to see it.
Standing: Matt, Emily, Mom, Joshua, Leona, Kenedy, Ty and Andrew
Kneeling: Fredrick, Mallory, Amos, Elizabeth and Heather

Kenedy and Ty
Kenedy, Ty and Elizabeth
Mallory, Mom, Emily, Kenedy, Elizabeth and Heather           Emily, Elizabeth and Heather

Mallory, Leona, Mom, Emily, Kenedy, Elizabeth and Heather

Matt, Joshua, Ty, Amos, Andrew and Fredrick                         Amos and Fredrick