Saturday, February 12, 2022

Rylee Goes to Sweethearts

Rylee has been in Student Council this year and Student Council put together a girls ask guys Sweethearts dance. Because she is in StuCo Rylee was supposed to go to the dance to show support, she was also on the clean up committee. She is not old enough to date so she couldn't ask a guy, I don't think she would have wanted to anyway but who knows, she does I guess. Rylee instead went with friends. 
She was super casual about it and decided to wear her white dress with her back converse and I offered to do her hair and makeup but she politely declined. 
I was driving her and Ella to meet their group in Eagle for pictures. I would have liked to have stayed to watch the picture taking but I had to drop them off and get back to pick up Kefford so we could get to Nampa for the Cheer Competition. 
top picture: Ella, Liv, Maddie, Addi, Ella and Rylee

Their group pictures turned out cute and I was happy to see them when Rylee sent them to me.

She and Ella took some pictures together and then Addi got in one with them.


The dance ended up being pretty boring for Rylee and Ella so Ella's Mom picked them up and they hung out at Ella's for about an hour. They then had to go back to the High School to clean up after the dance and then they were driven to the Stake dance where Rylee met up with her friend Taylee and had loads more fun then she did at the Sweethearts dance.