Friday, February 18, 2022

Happy 22nd Birthday Kenedy!

The night before Kenedy's 22nd birthday her friends McKoy and Cassie took her out for dinner to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate. They had to do it the night before because they both were busy the night of her birthday. Kenedy had fun and enjoyed being out with two of her good friends.

On her birthday she went snowboarding with her friend Braxton, she had a blast and now wants to go snowboarding all of the time. 
I sent Kenedy a birthday package and I think she loved all of her gifts. It's sad that we couldn't be there with her to celebrate but I hope she knows how much we love her and we sent her text messages and I had Instagram stories posted for her as well.

5 things I love about Kenedy
1) I love that Kenedy loves her family and wants to be with us. I love that she takes time to call and check in and she is really good about making sure to connect with all of us. 

2) I love that Kenedy made the decision to go through the Temple. I know her life will be blessed because of it and it makes me so happy that she recognizes the value in being an endowed member. She loves wearing her garments and loves being able to go back to the Temple. I am excited for when she comes home next so we can go together.

3)Kenedy is so beautiful but she also has a beautiful heart which is so important. She is kind and really tries hard to do the right things. She is quick to apologize and make things right if she might have accidentally hurt someones feelings. 

4) Kenedy has such a cute fashion style and I love the outfits she wears. I like to ask her for style advice because she is on top of the trends and it is fun to go to the stores with her.

5) Kenedy is just a fun person. She knows how to make life a party and I love having her around. When she is home she wants us to play games and hang out together and I love that so much. She is one of my favorite people and I love her so much!