Monday, March 2, 2020

Around the House

I absolutely love our new entry console! It is exactly what I have been wanting and looking for! It looks really good in our entry way and fits under the mirror perfectly. I am excited to have it and to decorate it for different things all year long!
Outfit of the Church day
and hair
I wasn't sure how to do my hair for church, I knew I wanted an updo so I started twisting my hair and pinning it in place and this is what I came up with. I really like how it turned out!

Our fridge that we bought brand new when we moved in has never had the plastic taken off of it's surface. Kefford thought that the longer we were able to leave it on the nicer it would stay. On Monday while the kids were at school and while Kefford was home I told him that I thought it was time to take the plastic off the fridge. It was getting scratched up from people fingernailing it and it was starting to peel off in the corners. Basically it looked a bit ghetto. He took it off and I made sure  to take pictures to document the occasion.
Rylee misplaced her water bottle that she got for Christmas and was pretty upset about it. She didn't think it got lost at school but wasn't quite confident that she took it to school one day and never brought it home. She searched the lost and found at school and searched all over our house looking for it. At different times all of us helped her look and we could not locate it. I was worried that it had somehow gotten stolen at school but Rylee was still pretty sure that that was not the case. One day Rylee was looking under her bed for something when to her surprise she found her water bottle! She was quite perplexed because she swears she looked under her bed multiple times and never saw it. She thought I put it there for her to find but it wasn't me. I think she just didn't look under the bed in the right spot. Never the less it was found and I am quite relieved as is Rylee.