Sunday, March 8, 2020

Rylee's Orchestra Concert

On Tuesday March 3rd Rylee had another orchestra concert. This one was for them to get some more performance time in before Festival which was happening in a couple of weeks and to show off their skills to their parents. 
Rylee has been doing such a great job on the violin, she looks confident and has really been improving. She is a natural!
Rylee borrowed Kenedy's dress and she looked so beautiful in it, this baby of mine is growing up way too fast!

On Thursday March 5th I finally got together with Lana and Jessica to celebrate Jessica's birthday. We wanted to do it sooner but Lana was on a family cruise and Jessica has limited time with her work schedule so this was the soonest we could get together.
I thought I saw one of my teenage dancers at the restuarant and went over to talk to her, turns out it was just a look a like and I embarrassed myself once again. 

In church I taught my kids a long time ago a fun way to write stories. Someone starts a story and then folds the paper so only a couple of words show then the next person adds to the story based on what they can see and it is passed back and forth until the page is filled. I used to do this with my sisters and it was always really fun. 
We all thought this story written by Ryker (black ink), Rylee (pink ink) and Avynlea (blue ink) was pretty hilarious!