Friday, March 13, 2020

Dancing and More Family Pictures

Breana wanted a chocolate fountain instead of a cake at her reception something I guess her Mom and Grandma tried talking her out of. They told her how messy and gross chocolate fountains could get but she insisted and it was her wedding. Once it was all set up it was melting the chocolate pretty good and working great but then something went wrong and halfway through the reception the top part of the fountain slipped free and started spinning chocolate everywhere. It made a mess all over the table, on the wall, on the floor and on Matt and Madi who were standing by it. I mean really all you could do was laugh and help clean up. Which I did after taking a few pictures for posterity :) After that point we left it turned off and turned it into a dipping station.
By the time we had it all cleaned up it was time to watch Breana and Ben cut their cake and then the dancing began. I was dancing with Kefford but managed to get pictures of my kids dancing with each other and then with Atticus. How cute are they :)


I got a picture with Breana before she left for her Honeymoon
I also got a picture of Ryker and Ben doing what they do best...nothing
Kefford got bored and had Avynlea take some special pictures of him, he is such a goof
Kenedy and Alyssa got their Cousin picture
And Rylee got some pictures of herself being a goof
I thought these pictures of Avynlea and Kenedy were really cute. It is always a surprise to look at the pictures in my phone at the end of an event and see all the ones that were taken without me knowing about it.
At the end of the night we had all the Cousins get together for a picture. Breana had left by then and Joshua and Mallory had left taking Amos and Fredrick with them so they were missed.
Back row: Dillon, Kenedy, Isabelle, Avynlea, Ryker and Atticus
Front: Rylee, Alyssa, Camryn and Ben