Saturday, March 21, 2020

Week 1 in Quarantine (leaving Utah, St Patricks Day, Youtube dancing, Kids in Nyssa, Rylee's room makeover)

Sunday morning, March 15th, we got up, packed up our stuff and then took the sacrament with Dustin's family. It was different partaking in the ordinance at home but I really likes it. Ryker and Dustin blessed and passed the sacrament and it was pretty neat. I liked being there with his family and being able to have this time with them. Our Bishop said that we could do the sacrament at home if we had a worthy priesthood holder there to do it. Not all wards had that directive and I am glad that ours did as well as Dustin's so that we could do it. After we did that we headed out, we stopped off at Brian Pratt's, Kefford's Cousin,  to see him and his family for a little bit and then we headed home.
Sara, Audrey, Dustin, Sophie, Rylee, Evie, Ryker, Kenedy, Isabelle, Charlotte, Kefford, Elizabeth and Avynlea
I came across this scripture and at the time it really spoke to me so I highlighted it and took a screenshot
St Patrick's day was on Tuesday and I made green muffins and left out Lucky Charms cereal and marshmallows along with some chocolate gold coins. For dinner, which I did not get a picture of, we had corned beef, watergate salad, potatoes and rolls. It was a very delicious dinner. 
I recorded a bunch of videos to send out to my dancers in the studio and I had a couple of parents send me pictures of their kids dancing with my videos. It made me happy to see that they were enjoying what I was putting out and I really loved seeing their faces!
Left: Raegan Young
top: Rachel Pace
bottom: Holly, Kendal and Madison Fitzsimmons

The kids wanted to spend a couple days out on the farm. We were in Quarantine but it was ok to gather in very small groups and I thought being with family was definitely ok. Avynlea, Rylee and Ryker went out there for a couple of days, Kenedy had to work which is why she stayed behind. On Friday the rest of us went out there and it was fun to see Whitney and her kids who had come over fora little bit.
Kinsley was extremely obsessed with Ryker for a while and would not leave him alone. It was pretty cute to see their interactions and even though Ryker acted like he was annoyed I know he really liked it.
He kept pushing her away until finally he gave in and let her cuddle up on his lap. Her face says it all with how happy she was. It really was so cute!

While they were all gone I had received the gold dots in the mail that I had ordered for Rylee for her birthday. I was planning on putting them up on her wall for her birthday but didn't have time and so Kefford and Kenedy helped me put them up while she was gone. It looked so cute and when she came home and saw it she was super surprised and happy.
We had to come back from the farm on Saturday because Avynlea had her first driving lesson. It was a two hour drive but it was in Boise so I couldn't go home while she drove. I had to hang out there at the park. I brought a book but Was so tired that I slept for a lot of the wait time.
When Avynlea got done and on our way home I asked her how it was. She said she likes driving but she doesn't like her instructor she said she spent the entire time telling her what she was doing wrong and it was frustrating. I can understand that, we all need positiveness to counter balance the negativity and if we are not getting that I can see how it would not be a fun time.