Sunday, September 1, 2019

Sibling PileOn

On Sunday after church Ryker and Avynlea were getting a little silly with each other. I think he took her seat on the couch and wouldn't give it back so she piled blankets and stuffed animals on top of him and then plopped herself on as well. That is one way to get a seat back. Can you see Ryker under all that stuff?
Later, during family scripture study they continued their sibling squabble by fighting over something else. Avynlea had something Ryker wanted and he was trying to get it back. At least they can do it with smiles on their faces.

I taught Sunday School this morning and we talked about temptations and how to overcome them. I loved the scripture in 1 Corinthians 10:13 that was part of the lesson and I took a screenshot of one that someone posted on Pinterest and sent it to al the kids in my class. It is such a good and positive reminder of Heavenly Fathers love for us.
I also liked this quote and explanation I found on the Come Follow Me instagram page I follow. I shared it with my class and talked about it as well. I reminded them how important it is to lift other people up as well as ourselves.