Monday, September 16, 2019

Kenedy's first day of her 2nd year at BYU-I

Kenedy left to go back to school on Thursday and it was really hard to see her go. I have loved having her around during her summer break and was not ready for her to go back to Rexburg. A couple of days after she left I went to Target and was trying on some clothes but couldn't decide how I felt about them. I wanted Kenedy there with me so badly to give me advice and I ended up just leaving the clothes and drove home missing my girl.
We bought Kenedy a Ford Escape to take to school with her, the transmission wasn't that great but we were told she could drive it until it stopped. Kenedy made it to the turn off into Rexburg and then her transmission died. I was grateful for the tender mercy from the Lord in getting her back to Rexburg before her car broke. We had it towed to a place in Rexburg and hopefully will be able to get it fixed so Kenedy can have a car to drive around.
Kenedy went to I-night per beginning of school tradition and sent me this picture she took with her friends that she met at her very first I-night. Kenedy loved being with us at home but I know she was desperate to get her social life back so I was happy that she is able to be back at school with her friends having fun and hanging out.
Brandon, Kenedy and Derek

Kenedy sent me her first day of school picture and I love it! She is so beautiful and I love that she remembers to take a picture for me and that she knows how important these traditions are. She is the best and I cannot believe that she is a Sophomore in College and will be turning 20 in half a year! Where has the time gone?!