Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Volleyball Star

Today Rylee had her second Volleyball game of her career. This was a home game and Kenedy and Kefford were able to come on their way home from work to watch her play a match. She did a good job and helped score some points for her team. 

She plays with Kate Sharp who was one of my Young Women before the Ward split. Kate is on the 8th grade C team and Rylee is on the 7th grade C team, but they practice together and 8th grade plays the first match, 7th grade the second and then mostly 8th grade the third with substitutions from the 7th grade team as needed. They won all three of their matches today and Rylee got to play with Kate in the third match towards the end when she was subbed in. 

One of my favorite things of being a Mom is sitting on the bleachers cheering my kids on. I absolutely love watching them do their thing and it has been so fun watching Rylee. She is the cutest Volleyball player ever and is already improving and gaining a little more confidence. She has fun and tries her best and what more could I ask for. She is such a great kid!
After Rylee's games I dropped her off at home and then I went to the High School to watch Madi Eberhard play in her Varsity Soccer game. Madi was one of my Young Women and I now have her in my Sunday School class and I absolutely adore her. She is one of the best and I was happy to go and watch her play. I don't really know a lot about soccer but it is a lot of running and kicking and in the 95 degree heat I was dying for them. She is the cute blonde in the number 23 jersey. I wanted to cheer for her but it was so quiet in the stands and since I was there by myself I did not want to look like a dork so I kept quiet and just watched the game.