Thursday, September 5, 2019

She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the Bleachers

I was so excited on September 5th because that was the day I got to go watch Avynlea cheer at her first High School football game. I started out the day wearing my Warrior cheer Mom shirt but when Avynlea came home she recommended I change because it was a really hot day. I gave into peer pressure and changed into Kefford's warrior t-shirt which was the only short sleeved Warriors shirt I could find.  
Avynlea had to be at the field early so I took her to the school, dropped her off and then parked so I could eat my dinner I brought and read a book while I waited for a more practical time to go and find my seat. I was still pretty early so I got to take some pictures of my favorite cheerleader as she posed with her teammates and her friends. 

Avynlea, Hailey and Andreya
Avynlea is a flyer as well as one of the four co-captains so I had pretty good views of her for taking pictures and video through out the game. Being a co-captain she gets to stand in the front leading the cheers and it was fun watching her in that leadership position.

Midway through the second quarter Kenedy showed up so she could watch Avynlea in a position she used to hold, a Meridian High School cheerleader. Avynlea came to visit us halftime and we took some pictures with her before se had to get back to her team.


I had a blast watching Avynlea and am seriously so excited for four more years of this! Avynlea is vibrant, bubbly, friendly, beautiful and an all around fantastic cheerleader!