Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Kenedy at School

Danny Ricks sent Kefford and I this picture of Kenedy sharing her umbrella with him, she was walking him to his car in the rain and helping him stay dry. I am glad that she has Danny up there with her, he is a great friend and sounding board for her.
Kenedy sent me this picture of her with a bunch of her friends all of whom went and crawled into the tunnel under the Teton Dam. Not my idea of a good time, no way would I have ever done that! But she said she had fun, they had to hike down to it and her legs got all scratched up but I guess that is all part of the fun. She said it got a little scary when she had to crawl through a small hole in the cement to get into the tunnel because it was all blocked off. She got a little claustrophobic at first but then it passed and she enjoyed the journey, she is crazy, but I am glad she is having fun. 
Meanwhile back in Emmett, I snapped this picture of Qiana and Rylee while we were out at the Barnyard getting it set up and ready for the CornMaze season.