Saturday, August 31, 2019

Family Time at Wahooz

For Christmas this year Bob and Alison gave our family a one day pass to Wahooz. This pass gave us unlimited access to everything and it was a pretty great gift, we were really excited about it. We haven't been able to use it with Kenedy being away at school and with our summer so busy but we finally found the time to go today. 
The first thing we did was wait in line to ride the go-carts. It was a long line and it wasn't moving very fast so we had to wait a while but once we finally got to go it was a lot of fun for everyone. I had a slight headache and being on the go-carts made it flare up more which I was bummed about. I din't want a headache to ruin the fun with my family so I said a little prayer for help. 


After the go-carts we headed to the bumper boats. That was a lot of fun but we all got more wet then we expected which wasn't too bad because it was a hot day.
After the number boats we went inside and played a round of laser tag. I liked this one a lot. Our family was on the green team and we won with Ryker being the high scorer over all. He was pretty happy with that bit of news.

We did some bowling and Ryker ended up being the high scorer again! It has been years and years since Kefford and I have gone bowling and boy did it show. I think we need to add bowling to our list of date night activities.
Kenedy and I did the ropes course while Ryker and Kefford raced each other on the climbing wall and Rylee and Avynlea rode some rides. By the time the rest of the kids joined us at the ropes course we were done and Kefford and Kenedy left to go across the street to get us food from Subway. While they were gone Ryker, Avynlea and Rylee took their turn on the ropes course. By the time they were done Kefford and Kenedy were back with the food and we went outside to the car for a dinner break. I was able to take some advil for my headache at that time and it went away within the next half hour. I was really grateful that I was able to have so much fun with my family and not let my headache put a damper on things.





After we were fed we went back and did a round of mini golf. It was Avynlea, Rylee and I in the first group with Kefford, Kenedy and Ryker just behind us. We didn't keep score but I think I did pretty well. I didn't get any holes in one but I got enough holes in two that I felt pretty good about it.



After the mini golf we headed back inside to play some of the arcade games. It was getting pretty late by then and Kenedy wanted to go because she had plans with her friend. But we played games and earned tickets and cashed in our tickets for prizes. We didn't earn a lot but we compiled what we did get so Rylee could get a kazoo and a slinky, Avynlea got candy and Ryker got a whoopee cushion and some candy. Not a bad haul.



Ryker, Avynlea and Rylee wanted to ride one last ride and they went on the frog jumper. It was funny seeing the big kids on this kid ride with such little kids. Though everyone had fun and we had fun watching them go up and down, up and down.
I had such a fun time with my family and I am so appreciative of this gift we got so we could have a fun day together making memories and enjoying each others company.