Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day

I had such a great Mother's Day this year. I have really disliked Mother's Day the past couple of years. My kids usually spend the day fighting and the talks in church always made me feel less then adequate. This year my kids were on such great behavior and church was the best! For Relief Society all the women went to the gym where we sat in a circle and listened to the Bishop speak for about 5 minutes. We were served cake by the Young Men and then after the Bishop was done all the men left and we got to sit and visit with each other for the rest of the hour. It was so nice and so relaxing, I wish we could have it that way every year!
Kefford and the kids made me a delicious french toast breakfast. I love that Kefford thinks to add the little things like limes for my water and the bowl of fruit.
Kenedy ordered me a box of Crumbl cookies which Kefford picked up the day before while I was at Dance recitals. That was so sweet and thoughtful of her and it really made my day. I got to talk to her later on that night which was fun.
Rylee was making the weirdest face in church and I couldn't stop laughing at it. She is a crack up!
I forwarded a groupon for chocolate dipped strawberries to Kefford as a hint hint for Mother's Day. I was so surprised when Rylee presented me with a box of chocolate covered strawberries that day. Kefford said the ones I sent were too expensive so he made his own. I was so impressed, they looked like fancy store bought stawberries, and tasted so good!!
Avynlea got me another aloe vera plant. The one I got last year died and I hope I am able to keep this one alive. I am so bad with plants.
Ryker got me a stadium chair which I was super excited about! 
I also got  an instagram message from Kenedy which was really sweet!

Mother's Day was the best this year and I am so grateful for my kids that make me a Mom!