Friday, May 31, 2019

Last Day of School

And just like that the school year is over, I cannot believe how fast the school year goes, they all had a great year but are definitely ready for summer. I wasn't able to get a picture of Ryker before he left the house but I made Avynlea and Rylee pose for pictures before it was time for them to catch their buses.


It was a beautiful day and they all got out early so we took advantage of the weather, the free time and the community pool and went swimming after they were done with school.
Ryker showed up with his friend Matthew and I was laughing while watching them playing games in the pool.




I got a copy of Ryker's report card in the mail and he had another year of all A's! I am positive that all the kids who have 4.0's or higher are ranked number 1 in their class on their report cards but it gives me some thrill when I see it on Ryker's.