Sunday, November 5, 2017

Start of November

Heather sent a spatula with Mom for me to have. They have one just like it at their house and I love it because it is our thing! This one was especially great, it has a Sloth which is Heather's favorite animal and it says slow cooker. It took me a bit to understand the pun in that phrase but I did get it!
On Wednesdays I wait outside the Library to pick up Avynlea after school. so I can take her to piano lessons. I used to pick her up in the parking lot outside the church but we switched to the Library because I was late a few times and Avy did not like waiting outside for me. She felt like everyone was staring at her as they drove by. While we were waiting on this particular Wednesday I saw a boy ride up on his Bicycle that looked just like Joshua. Mom told me I should take a picture and so I did get one as he was walking in. Once he got off the bike he didn't resemble Joshua as much because this kid was pretty short.
Friday Avynlea and Ryker had Dental appointments to get a few cavities fixed. I forgot about the appt and set up a meeting with Kenedy's cheer coach at the same time so that Kefford and I could address some concerns we had about the Anaheim cheer trip they have scheduled for January. I asked my Mom if she would drive them to their appointment and she was hesitant but she came through and did it. I had Kefford drop me off at the Dentist after our meeting so that I could take back the driving duties but first I had to take a picture of my kids with their funny numbed up smiles. Rykers wasn't bad at all so I had him fake it for the second picture.
Avynlea had a friend over Friday night and they invited Rylee to sleep with them she did not want to, she wanted to have a slumber party on her own. I told her she could sleep in my room on the cot and she seemed to enjoy that. We read for a bit and then she told me a few stories and then we went to sleep. Rylee woke up and got up at about 2:40 in the morning and I asked her where she was going. I think she was little bit out of it but she told me she was cold. I told her she could get another blanket and to to come back to bed. She did and she slept soundly for the rest of the night.
Saturday night Kefford showed Avynlea and Rylee some funny movies on his phone. I loved watching and hearing them laughing together, it was really fun.
Showing off my bangs in a picture I posted on our Lutes hangout.
On Sunday I did a different braid in Rylee's hair and I think it turned out pretty cool. She got a lot of compliments in church so there were others who thought it was cool as well.