Monday, November 27, 2017

Decorating the Tree

I had a free Birthday burger from Red Robin that I needed to redeem before the end of the month or it would expire. I never found an opportunity until the last day of the month. I decided to order it in and then I went and picked it up after dance class. She brought out my burger and fries in a to go box and then she also brought out a to go cup filled with extra fries for the ride home. I thought that was so fun and loved having a delicious hot snack for the ride home.
Kefford, Ryker, Rylee and Avynlea playing with some of the filters in my iPhone camera.
I had Ryker set our Christmas tree up before we left for Utah so that we could jump in and get it decorated when we got back. I had fun decorating my house for Christmas and loved watching the kids put up their ornaments. Kenedy was not at home while they were decorating so she put her ornaments up later. I was to around when she did it otherwise I would have pictures of her doing that. 

Avy took a break from her decorating to show off some dance moves.




I got some pictures of Ryker taking pictures of Avynlea.