Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Goodbye Grandma Bonnie :(

I was learning about the new photo features on Instagram and trying a filter out on Rylee and I. It makes me laugh that my kids know so much more about electronics then I do. I like that they know though so they can explain things to me, it is very helpful. 
I love this picture of me and my youngest cuddling on the couch. As she has gotten older the cuddles have definitely been getting fewer and further in between so I will take any opportunity she gives me!
On Monday it was time to say goodbye and drop my Mom off at the airport. It was really nice having her here for the two weeks and I will miss having her around. After I drove away from the airport I looked at the empty seat next to me and got really sad, it was nice having her fill that seat every time I went somewhere. 
I wanted to get pictures of her with all of the kids but forgot and so it was just Rylee and I who got pictures.

I piked Ryker up from school this day to go get his drivers training permit. He was super tired and fell asleep on the way home. I took some pictures and even did a boomerang video of him sleeping while I quickly pressed the brake pedal. It was funny watching his sleepy head go back and forth.