Saturday, November 11, 2017

Veterans day Assembly

One Friday after school Bailey called Ryker to see if he wanted to help him do booties at the Temple for the Open House. Ryker had nothing else to do so he went with Bailey. While he was there Darcy Dille a friend from our old ward spotted him and took a picture with him to send me on Facebook. 
My Mom got to finally be with us to go to one of my kids concerts. Avynlea was singing in the Veterans day assembly and I was excited to go because it is my favorite concert to attend, I love patriotic songs, and also because my Mom was going to be there with me. Rylee had her friend Serena over for the day and they got to come along as well. 
 As always the assembly did not disappoint. We got to listen to the choirs sing patriotic Hymns with accompaniment from the orchestra. We got to recognize and cheer for the Veterans in attendance and we got to listen to the presentation on the Grave of the Unknown soldier. I love this assembly so much, I feel the Spirit and also an overwhelming sense of pride, love and gratitude for our country. 
Avynlea is smack dab in the middle of the front row between the flags.