Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Karli's Kids




Karli and Zac were able to take Grayson and go to the 3:00 temple Dedication inside the Temple. They had asked us if we would watch their other three boys and we happily said yes!
My kids loved having their cousins here to play with and they had a lot of fun on the trampoline and playing inside the house. Beckham, Fischer and Maguire were so good and we enjoyed having them over.



Rylee really wanted to change Maguire's diaper and since it was only wet I let her. She did a good job but I did have to step in and fix the diaper when she put it on backwards.

Beckham was Ryker's little buddy and he loved hanging out with his older cousin whom he adores. It was so cute to watch them. I noticed that they were wearing matching shirts and when I pointed it out Beckham said "cool!".